A Little About Me

A Little About Me

Hello, my name is Kelly Kindred and here’s a little bit about me.

I’m the fourth child out of five in total, I have a older half sister on my mom’s side and a older half sister on my dad’s side who lived with her mom. i also have a older brother and a younger brother. I was born in Prince George in 2000 and my family has moved in between Kamloops and Prince George all my life. My parents split and I live with my youngest brother, my mom, my step dad, the rest of my siblings all have moved out.

My intertest are that I enjoy cleaning and being busy. I also enjoy learning new things and new ways to do things, i’m a very creative and friendly person.

In 2018 I traveled to New York City with some of my school and I enjoyed every bit of that trip.

I graduated from South Kamloops Secondary School in June of 2019 and decided to take the ESTR program and met the most amazing people in that class. I became friends with most of that class, im now in my second year. I admit there has bin some challenges like my mental health and COVID19.

I have bin babysitting since I was 12 years old, I also used to do the newspaper for a while. I worked a little in the food business and I volunteer with the Lions Paddle wheelers club.