Volunteer and Work Experience

I started Babysitting in the year of 2015 when i was 15, i have babysat children’s from ages 1 to 11.

i did my Grade 10 Work Experience at The Children’s Place. I worked there for a month.

I started doing Kamloops This Week Newspapers in June 2018 and ended in September 2018.

I started at Eurest Dinning Services in September 2018 and i ended there in March 2020, what i did there was a bit of cashier, Customer Service, Popcorn, and Food Runs.

I did my fall 2019 practicum at Winners and Home sense in the beginning of November 2019 and ended in the end of that month. what i did there was I Hanged the clothes and i put items in there rightful Bins.

I started Volunteering for The Lion Club Paddle Wheelers in October 2019 and have bin doing it since. i helped out a little before though like i handed out drinks at the Lions fest in 2019. we have a bit of events that we helped out at but now cause of covid.

I started in the ESTR’S program in September 2019 and I did my practicum in that fall and was gonna do one in the spring of 2020 but it got canceled cause of COVID-19. so everything went online and a lot of people came back for their 2nd year including me. So the ESTR’S Market started up again in Nov of 2020 and it went really well, than the Spring came around and The Market open up again.